Looking for purchasing the best AC brand in India, then you should make some research before choosing the right ac that fits your needs.
Summers in India are very hot and getting sleep at night becomes a nightmare. We should buy an air conditioner that keeps our room cool, makes us comfortable, and get good sleep.
Obviously, you have a question which AC is best to buy. Before actually purchasing the AC, we have to look for the specifications of the AC and purchase the one that fits in our budget. The important factors to look for at the time of purchasing the air conditioner are listed below:
- Budget: Our budget plays an important role in selecting the air conditioner.
- Cooling capacity: For our home needs a 1.5 ton AC is good enough and no need to go for a 2-ton AC.
- Split or Window AC: These days very few people are purchasing a window AC. We should go for a split AC as this is portable, easy to carry and fit in the home.
- Inverter or non-inverter: An inverter AC has the option to make the room warm and consumes more energy. A non-inverter air conditioner goes on and off to keep the desired room temperature and consumes less energy.
- Star Rating: The star rating decides the power consumption by the air conditioner. The more the stars, the less it consumes the power. However, the price of a 5-star air conditioner is high compared to the 3 stars one. For our home needs, it’s better to buy a 3 star one as we can save some bucks.
- Condenser Coil: The material of the coil decides the cost, durability, flexibility, and coolness of the air conditioner. A copper coil is a better one compared to the aluminum coil. It is a good conductor of heat, lasts long, and sustains to varying climatic conditions.
Keeping all these factors into consideration, we have listed out the Top 10 Best 1.5 ton Split AC in India
Top 10 Best AC Brand in India
The top 10 best AC brand in India are listed below. Go through the list and decide on which one to purchase.
1. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This whirlpool 1.5 Ton Ac is powered with the IntelliSense inverter technology. This IntelliSense technology provides high cooling and consumes less energy. It also has the turbo cool option that cools the room instantly even in high temperatures.
- This is a 3-star rated ac that consumes less power and at the level of noise is very low.
- Equipped with copper condenser for durability and quick heat transfer.
- Cools the room instantly even at 55 degrees room temperature.
- An inverter AC to keep your cool or warm.
- The Turbo cool and Intelli-Sense technology saves power and cools the room quickly.
- Powered with 6th sense technology and auto-adjusts to the desired temperature.
- Environment friendly and doesn’t cause any depletion to the ozone layer.
2. Daikin 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC Copper
Daikin is one of the best ac in India. If you want to buy an extremely low noise level ACs, then Daikin air conditioners are the ones to go for. This 4 star rated AC has a power chill operation that quickly cools the room even under extreme temperatures. Daikin products last long and on top of that this comes with a copper condenser that makes it more durable.
- The power chill mode drops the room temperature rapidly and cools very quickly.
- The Econo Mode reduces power consumption.
- It has a quiet mode that results in good sleep without any noise.
- The Coanda Airflow technology allows the air to distribute equally in the room and doesn’t fall on your head.
- Equipped with neo swig technology that reduces vibration and friction.
- Highly environment friendly, no global warming, and zero effect on the ozone layer.
3. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC
This LG AC is 5 star rated and consumes less energy and comes with a dual inverter compressor. The dual inverter tech cools the room pretty fast and runs quite smoothly.
- Powered with Himalaya cool technology that cools your room as soon as you turned it on.
- Equipped with Ocean black protection that protects your indoor and outdoor units from extreme weather conditions.
- The built-in Gold fin condenser increases the life of the air conditioner and protects from external corrosion.
- It eliminates harmful particles from the air and evenly distributes air in the room.
- This is a smart AC and can be controlled with a mobile application.
4. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC Copper 183DZZ
Voltas is a Tata product and has been in the market for years. This is one of the best AC brand in India. This AC comes with a non-inverter and is a good fit for medium-sized rooms. One of the outstanding features is that it is equipped with an anti-bacterial filter, dust filter, and dehumidifier.
- This is a non-inverter AC and can be easily affordable compared to the inverter ones.
- It requires less maintenance as it is equipped with the copper condenser.
- The high ambient cooling technology makes the room cool even at a temperature of 50-degree Celsius.
- The Dehumidifier option automatically senses the humidity and adjusts according to it.
- It comes with a dual display where we can view both the room temperature and the set temperature.
5. Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This carrier AC has a unique design and has outstanding features compared with other ACs. Its equipped with Hybrid cooling technology that keeps your room cool even at 55 degrees.
- It can operate even at low voltages and gives continuous cooling experiences.
- Automatically detects any leakages in the refrigerant.
- Just like voltas, it has high ambient cooling technology that cools the room quickly within no time.
- It removes the pollutant particles from the air and allows only fresh air in the room.
6. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
The Godrej split AC comes with an Inverter compressor & has a Copper Condensing coil which helps in good cooling and requires low maintenance efforts.
- Thanks to the multi-layered acoustic jacket that makes this unit run silently.
- It also has some special features like Antibacterial coating and Dust filters.
- The Refrigerant R32 makes this Eco friendly and has no effect on the ozone layer.
- The variable compressor automatically adjusts the power to the varying heat loads.
7. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC Copper
The Hitachi Ac has an inverter compressor and has a variable speed that dynamically controls the power consumption. It is well-suited for medium-sized rooms and consumes less energy.
- Just like other air conditioners, this also comes with a copper condenser that is easy to maintain.
- It has an on/off timer tech that automatically controls the operation of the AC and saves the power.
- This is equipped with dual cooling system that requires very little time for cooling.
8. Carrier 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC Copper
This carrier AC is 5 star rated and obviously it consumes less power. This has FlexiCool HybridJet inverter technology that allows us to use this air conditioner in multiple modes.
- The hybrid cooling and high ambient cooling tech boosts the performance of this AC and cools the room at a blazing fast.
- It comes with Turbo mode, which runs the fans at maximum speed and helps to cool the room very quickly.
- The Auto air swing operation helps to cool the room evenly.
- This also works as a dehumidifier, which relieves excess humidity in the room.
9. Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC Copper
The Sanyo AC has a duo cool inverter technology that cools the room fast and saves the power a lot. The in-built glacier mode increases the fan speed and instantly cools the room.
- It has an auto Restart feature and helps in restoring the settings in case of any power failure.
- Equipped with sleep mode and timer options that help in energy consumption.
- This unit is protected against Rust and Salt damage.
- It has the PM 2.5 filter that removes the fine dust particles and improves the quality of the air in the room.
10. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
This is a classic from Blue Star company and cools the room very fast. It has a non-inverter compressor that makes it affordable and makes less noise.
- The climate control automatically sets the right cooling mode when the AC is started.
- It has the iFeel in-built sensor in the remote that auto recognizes the surrounding temperature and auto sets the required temperature.
- This automatically detects any failures in the unit and displays the error codes. Thanks to the self-diagnosis built-in program.
- It auto-detects any dust particles within the AC and self-cleans.
We have reviewed around 200 air conditioners and have come up with this list of best AC brand in India. What do you think on this list and whats your top 10? Do share your views here.